Fantastic news for Hosts who are sub-letting (renting an apartment and letting it out on the short stay holiday market. Perfect for Airbnb).
Ceneta HostRite Short Stay Apartment Insurance is now approved for sub-letting!
Underwritten by Lloyds of London, this is our most popular Apartment insurance - covers all the most critical Hosting risks in one well-priced annual policy.
You can download the full product description with application form here, and the PDS here.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Must not be your primary residence
- Must have building covered elsewhere (body corp insurance)
- Must have deadlock to door or secure building access
- Must have keyed window locks to any accessible windows
- Very easy application - just fill in the form and return to Ceneta
- See product info & PDS for more details and contact us if you are not sure whether this product is right for you.
Now ALL Hosts can enjoy the same cover regardless of ownership of the property.
This advice does not take into account the reader’s particular objectives, financial situation or needs. For this reason, before you act on this advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice taking into account your own objectives, financial situation and needs. Before you make any decision about whether to acquire a policy, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement for the policy.
To discuss your personal insurance needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ceneta Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN: 78 133 436 254
PO BOX 178 Altona North VIC 3025
Level 1, 96 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002
Authorised Representative No: AR 332815 of PSC Connect Pty Ltd
ABN 23 141 574 914 AFS License No 344648